World Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo!

4 posters

Go down

Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo! Empty Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo!

Post by Lovino Vargas Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

Character name: Lovino Vargas

Teacher or student: Student

House:
Slytherin

Year: 5th

Appearance: Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo! Romano-hetalia-16275853-800-800
(I couldn't find another picture which could resemble a school uniform. Just pretend he wears this when not in the school robes)

Personality:
Lovino is very often viewed as a conundrum. To most people he appears to be nothing more than a rude, disrespectful and lazy young man. He often scowls as it takes a lot of effort to make him smile. He jumps to conclusions very quickly, has a short temper and uses physical violence when annoyed or agitated. He also has a bad habit of swearing and cursing.
He won't admit it, but Lovino lets a a "Chigii" sound if his curl is pulled or he is scared.

Lovino is very protective of his younger brother, Feliciano. Even though the two aren’t that close, he feels that it’s his duty to protect him. Lovino is also very jealous of his brother’s many talents, having lived in Feliciano’s shadow his entire life. This leads to Lovino having an inferiority complex and low self-esteem. He has no confidence in his abilities and becomes annoyed when someone compliments him.

Strengths include; being a quick learner, good at flying and swimming, good at yelling, quick witted and excelling in Herbology.
Weaknesses are; having no confidence, tends to be cowardly, showing his true feelings and having a fear of rejection or being alone.

He likes tomatoes, gardening, his brother (secretly), girls, reading, fashion and sleeping. Dislikes include anything German, his grandfather, cheese, French food or people, being called cute, being compared to his brother and thunder storms. He generally hates most foreign things that aren’t Italian.

Lovino seems like a Slytherin on the surface due to the fact he displays a lot of the qualities that the house values. However, he has nothing against muggle-borns due to being a half-blood himself. Lovino was nearly sorted into Hufflepuff because his true feelings and nature, although it was finally decided he was to be put in Slytherin. His favourite subjects are Herbology and Potions. Lovino's ambition and secret wish is to find a spell that grows tomato plans all year round.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp:
Mega graphic sexual scenes or torture type things = Not my type of tomato~ (GerMano is not something I will do, either).
Though most things are fine for me, I’m willing to give stuff a go (Best to ask me first if it’s 18+).

Any other out of character notes:
Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m 15 and live in England. I enjoy video games, reading and most anime. Hetalia and Harry Potter are favourites of mine. I love Romano, so hopefully I won’t let down the Vargas name. I’m not that experienced at RPing, so tell me if I make a mistake.
I'm slightly shy but won’t bite, so feel free to say hello. Also, I write too much ^-^;

(Please note: It was difficult choosing whether Lovi should go in Slytherin or Hufflepuff. I tried around 20 quizzes to help me decide and they all came out Slytherin)
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo! Empty Re: Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo!

Post by Carlos Machado Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Oy! Another fellow housemate! How are you?
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado
Not your typical Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo! Empty Re: Ciao, sono Lovino Vargas. Impararla, bastardo!

Post by Adam Banjora-Kirkland Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

G'day!
Adam Banjora-Kirkland
Adam Banjora-Kirkland
Bloody Awesome Beater
Bloody Awesome Beater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 am

Carlos: Umm... hey. I'm alright, I suppose.

Adam: Hi. Learn to say hello properly, geez.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Why so glum?
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Who are you calling glum?! I'll have you know i'm the happiest damn person I know.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 am

Oh, I am sorry to have offended you then. Let me make up to you by introducing myself properly. Carlos Machado, Sixth Year.
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Carriedo Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

Hola, Lovi~~
Nice to see that you're in Slytherin, si?

Maybe you will be in my class? I can teach you charms perfectly, no?
Antonio Carriedo
Antonio Carriedo
¡El Profesor Encanto Perfecto!

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 am

Carlos: Lovino Vargas, Fifth year.

Antonio: Ciao. Yeah... i'm utterly thrilled with being a Slytherin ¬_¬
Y-your a teacher?! You don't even look damn old enough!
Also, DON'T CALL ME LOVI! The name is Lovino, bastardo.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 am

Looking forward to your O.W.Ls this year eh?
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Hell no! It's unfair I have to take these stupid exams when I hate half the damn subjects.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Carriedo Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am

I'll take that as a compliment, hm Lovi?
*chuckles*
Antonio Carriedo
Antonio Carriedo

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 pm

I wasn't complimenting you! Don't take my insults the wrong way, its plain rude.
*mumbles* Dannato, insegnante idiota.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

I am sorry to hear that, I have N.E.W.Ts this year and I find them to be most challenging to prepare for.
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down