World Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ivan & Carlos] Snow Vodka

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Ivan & Carlos] Snow Vodka - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ivan & Carlos] Snow Vodka

Post by Carlos Machado Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Carlos sipped the vodka and imagined a snowy scene, wide open spaces and a windswept castle in a place he had never seen. He imagined beautiful girls warm with affection for him. He wondered if he could truly function in a place with such little diversity. He liked the mish mash of people here, they made it a little more fun.

"Oh really? I rather think our uniforms are quite fetching,I like how the tie makes me look smart." he responded then laid back on the bed. "Anything you'd like to know about me?"
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado
Not your typical Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 am

He thought about it fir a minute. Frankly, Ivan rarely talked this much while drinking. What did he want to know about this boy? There was nothing he was particularly curious about. Anything of interest, he supposed. But where to begin?

"What is your family like?" he eventually asked.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
I am moving from Durmstrang and am not speaking the English well, da

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 am

Carlos never liked long silences. It seemed Ivan did. Such opposites. Interesting, very interesting. He thought to himself for a moment then answered. "Mi madre y padre es muy bueno." he started realizing the other would have no idea what he was speaking. "My mother and father are very well. Mum is busy working on Charm cataloging for the Ministry and Papa is a head cook in a Cuban restaurant outside London. Lives of little import but happy ones." he said sipping his drink.

He sighed and thought of the warmth they shared together. Small and happy, simple and honest. He chuckled softly at the thought then looked at Ivan. What were his sisters like? Cute? There was some reason he wished not to talk about them.
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 pm

"It sounding like you are being close, da?" he asked. Carlos has a look in his eye Ivan couldn't quite identify, but he decided to ignore it. Just like he ignored any Spanish the boy spouted. At least he was fairly sure it was Spanish. That was what they spoke in Cuba, right? It wasn't important anyway.

(Why is it saying this thread is locked? It's lying!)
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Machado Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Carlos nodded and took a long sip, the alcohol was finally starting to affect him, making his head swim just a little bit. "Yes, we are very close. I cannot wait until the holiday so I may go see them. I miss my father's cooking and my mom's help with those difficult spells"

He noticed the seemingly cold demeanor of his housemate. He shrugged it off and continued to drink.
Carlos Machado
Carlos Machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum